TIPSY Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tipsy, a Harshland Faction

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEX (this topic was asked for)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Right because people asked for this topic, i made it xD so if u feel the need to share ur sex storys (when, where, why and with) then this is the place to go!!!! ill start

14/11/10, in a forst, why...because i felt like it, with a friend xD

u can go into as much detail as u want im just starting it off lightly xD i expect many storys from mano, pillz, ry, dawn & griff Razz , and bunz Wink

2SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Dawn

Dawn

Yay!!!! SEX FTW!!!! xD I'll keep this simular to urs!!

11/13/10 (yesterday) In my bed with my lover xD It was wonderful!!!! Razz

Also I wanna kno the craziest places uve had sex

me: Alot of places... craziest tho would be in a cemetary!! Very Happy

3SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Rylex

Rylex

in a bus, with my ex, 3 years ago... idk where we were going... cause i don't use to use buses... but it was great
it was really late in the night... when we started there was just 4 ppl more in the bus, and we were in the back side of the bus... just a blow job Rolling Eyes

4SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 pm

hahaha wow u guys @@ my craziest would be with a guy i had just met @ work (ik i was a whore) but this was way back in feb 2005 so it was my first time with a guy... it was in his car i was 15 he was 18 he drove us behind a building we umm did our stuff (not sure u guys want the details @@)if not for a phone call from my mom we would have been caught by the police cuz she called we stoped and as we were pulling out a cop car was pulling into the building parking lot

5SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Rylex

Rylex

BabyBJ wrote:(ik i was a whore)
ROFL

6SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Amphradite

Amphradite

I'm gonna block this thread.o.o

7SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Dawn

Dawn

ur poor eyes would prob be better that way amph Razz

8SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:42 am

lol u guys r epic, craziest place probs, in the bathroom of some train station but lol
BabyBJ wrote:

my first time with a guy
lol so bj u done it with girls before

9SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Rylex

Rylex

oh and i forget to tell u my first time with a boy...
it was when i was........

Question

10SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Dawn

Dawn

Rylex wrote:oh and i forget to tell u my first time with a boy...
it was when i was........
Question

It wasn't a No-No touch I hopes!!!! No

11SEX (this topic was asked for) Empty Re: SEX (this topic was asked for) Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Manoso

Manoso
Admin

Hmmm my craziest one would be with my ex in my house while my whole family was here Very Happy and yes in my room with no lock muahahah!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum